When you bring you new baby pig home you will need several things:
1. An area for you baby pig preferably small area with bed, blanket, water bowl and litter pan.
2. You baby pig will need time to adjust to its new surroundings.
3. Feed your baby pig from you hand so they will get use to you. Only give them 1/4 cup morning and evening. I usually break it up and give several small feedings. You can give veggies and fruit as treats. (List on my website of good and bad treats)
4. Any other pets you will need to introduce slowly and only while you are present. Your pig is a herd animal and will naturally bond to other animals.
5. Your pig is very smart and they learn very quickly, so do not teach your pig anything you do not want them to do in the future. They also have very good memory.
6. Teaching your pig tricks will keep them entertained so they will not become board. They are like small children and will get into things you don’t want them to. You will need to correct them in a gentle manner.
This is Peaches and she already knows several tricks. What a cutie!!
These baby pigs will adapt very quickly to your schedule.